torsdag 6. november 2014

Going home...


Hello… Right now, I’m on the plane back home to Norway. I’ve had such a good time in the States. I have to say San Francisco was the best place, but it was so much other places I also liked. Another thing I also enjoyed was visiting Ellis Island, so much history! The roadtrips I also enjoyed a lot, I don’t know why, but I like relaxing that way.
I think I’ve been following my schedule good. I wrote everything I had plans on writing on my blog and I’ve been to all the places I had plans on visiting. Also, I think I’ve been good making sure my posts is looking good, I’m really into making things look nice.

Well, four hours left on the plane. Guess I should get some rest and maybe take a little nap. I’m looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again and seeing my family. I hope you have liked following this blog about my trip to the States and what I’ve been doing. I really need to get some rest now… Goodbye!!!

Nora

1 kommentar:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog:) I will evaluate it, and give you your grade before Friday. Good luck with the presentation:)

    SvarSlett